No visitors are allowed for COVID-19 positive patients, except in the case of end of life circumstances. All visitors entering due to end of life situations are not limited in number but will be required to pass the screening process prior to entry.
• Patient entry is limited to two (2) entrances. The front entrance will be open with screening, Monday-Friday, 7:30a.m. - 4:00p.m. Anyone entering after 4:00 p.m. or during the weekend will enter thru the Emergency Room-Ambulance Entrance.
• ALL patients entering the facility will be screened upon entry and a record of name and contact information will be obtained.
• Patients identified at risk for having COVID-19 will be escorted to a designated isolation waiting area.
• All patients are required to wear face coverings. If a patient arrives without a face covering, a facemask will be provided, as available. Face coverings are not required for children under age 2.
• In conformance with the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and Religious Land Use and Institutional Persons Act, patients shall be allowed access to chaplains or clergy. Clergy/Chaplains must pass the screening process to enter the building.
Contact Us With Your QuestionsIf you have questions concerning the visitation policy feel free to Contact Us.
Jackson Medical Center is the result of years of work and planning by the citizens of Clarke County.